FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long do I have to return an item?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have 10 working days from the shipped date to notify us of your intention to return the items and in total 20 days for the items to reach our office.
Please note that
- delivery charges are non-refundable
- Items returned must be unworn, not perfumed, damage or modified, seal attached, in their original package and together with the invoice
How do I return any unwanted or unsuitable items?
Returns can be made via any courier service. You will have bear the costs associated with the return.
You should notify us via our central email address within 10 working days from the receipt of your package and the returned goods must reach our HQ within 20 days.
What should I do if I have received a faulty/damaged item?
Please carefully check your items once they have arrived. Should you receive a faulty/damaged item please notify us via our central email address to discuss your options.
If you decide to return to the goods, the package must reach us within 20 days from the date you received the package.
We do not accept any worn or used items.
How do I exchange an item?
You should notify us via our central email address within 10 working days from the receipt of your package that you wish to exchange the item. We will discuss options with you, but briefly:
- You will have to send back to us the items you wish to exchange via any courier service (you will have to bear the cost)
- We will send you back the exchange items (cost is on us)
- If we do not have the size or colour you indicate, we will offer you a substitute product or a refund
How should I prepare a product for a return?
Please follow these instructions:
- Notify us of your intention to return the goods via our central email address
- Obtain a return good authorization number (RGAN)
- Reuse the original packaging materials to pack the returned unit to ensure its arrival in good condition.
- Remove or cover previous shipping labels from the outside of the box. (Your adress, labels, etc.)
- Close and tape the box securely to ensure it will not open during transit.
- Please indicate the RGAN clearly on the outside of your box when returning your product to ensure that your return can be properly verified. (Please note that failure to include the RGAN may result in a return processing delay or failure.
- Please ship the goods to: USE International Zrt, 15 Sas u., 1051 Budapest.
Why should I use a trackable shipping carrier for my returns?
You may use any courier of your choice to return the goods. However, we recommend you send your return using a secure or trackable method - i.e. Recorded/Special Delivery - and that you retain your proof of postage. Until we receive your return to our warehouse, the items and their condition are your responsibility.
How do I know that my returned goods are arrived and my refund is performed?
We will send you an email to confirm your return has been received and processed. Please note returns can take up to 30 days to be processed.
Your refund will be credited back via the original method of payment (paypal for paypal payments, debit for credit card payments and bank transfer for cash on delivery payments). Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to appear on your bank statement. Delivery charges, taxes, import duties and the like are non-refundable.